Born in 1964, Ernst Matyas is a tax adviser, State-certified corporate adviser, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and is certified with the ITIL Foundation.
His specialisms are
Information Security Management
- IT audits as part of an audit
- Support for internal auditors in the IT audit
- Advice on information risk management
- Data audits
- Advice in the selection, introduction, migration and operation of IT systems for accounting (ERP systems)
- IT governance
- Budget preparation
- Income statements, financial plans, plan balance sheets
- BASLE II preparation
- Introduction of cost accounting
- Financial control
- Business consultancy
He is also a director of HLB Revidata Unternehmensberatungs GmbH, which provides professional services in information security, IS system audits and IT advice.